fall fitness legs

With this crazy semester, it's hard for me to find time to workout. On Mondays and Wednesdays I have Fitness Walking which I thought would be a fairly good workout but so far it's barely raised my heart rate! I also tend to get bored of my routines easily so with fall and school starting I've come up with some new things to spice up my workout a little bit.

I am obsessed with Carrie Underwood's legs. They are just so toned and if I could have anyone's legs, it would be hers. I declared September "Get Leg's Like Carrie Underwood's month" Every workout I do, I dedicate a little part or a big part to my legs. Lunges, squats, whatever.Self Magazine has this really cool workout video maker so I used some of their leg exercises to spice things up because lunges and squats get boring after a while.

(I think Jillian looks a little photoshopped on this cover. She's ripped but not that ripped!)

I read that using kettlebells in your workout can help you burn a higher number of calories (I can't remember the exact number but it was a lot) and I've been wanting to try them for a while but I couldn't ever find a dvd I liked. I tried doing it without a dvd but I didn't feel like I was doing it right and sometimes I just think having a good dvd helps. Well I have found the perfect kettlebell dvd everyone! Jillian Michaels "Shred-It with Kettlebells" it's kind of like the Shred but a lot harder and with a kettlebell. My goodness it is hard but it's a great workout! I would recommend it to anyone who is wanting a good workout with kettlebells.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...